Factory Supply Silicone Rubber Hose Seal Gasket O-Ring
Silicone rubber is a new type of polymer elastic material. It has excellent high temperature resistance (200 ℃) and low temperature (- 40 ℃), good physiological stability, and can withstand repeated harsh and disinfection conditions. It has excellent resilience and small permanent deformation. The breakdown voltage is (20kv/mm), ozone resistance, V resistance, radiation resistance and other characteristics. It can be widely used in aviation, electronics, petroleum, chemical industry, machinery, electrical appliances, medical, oven, food and other industrial sectors of good electrical insulation sealing, liquid transport materials. Precision representative, oil pipeline, household appliance seal, drinking water pipeline seal, medicine, etc.
We provide silicone hoses, seals(gaskets and O-rings),Various colors and sizes are available.
Made of 100% food grade silicone raw material, clear and soft
No taste, no toxic, eco-friendly.
High temperature resistance,aging,operative temperature: – 40 ℃ ~ 200℃
High resistance, low temperature performance
Silicone hose/silicone tube/silicone pipe
1. Silicone hose wall thickness 4mm-10mm, also can be customized.
2. Silicone tube can be customized in any color.
3. Our silicone tube can be separated to industrial silicone hose, food grade silicone hose, large diameter silicone hose, reinforced silicone hose( inner silicone tube with outer braided stainless steel wire, also suitable for high pressure), other customized hoses.
Silicone Oring, gaskets, seals
1. Can be customized in any color and size.
2. Silicone rubber O-Ring is a loop of elastomer with a round cross-section.
3. Rubber Silicone O-Ring is designed to be seated in a groove and compressed during assembly between two or more parts, creating a seal at the interface.
4. Rubber Silicone O-Ring can be used both in static applications and in dynamic applications.Such as rotating pump shaftsand hydraulic cylinder pistons.
5. Rubber Silicone O-Ring is inexpensive, easy to make, reliable and simple mounting requirements, O ring is most common seals in machine design.