Hydrocyclone Used For Classifier Gold Copper Silver Graphite
Hydro cyclone is a high-efficiency separation device which uses centrifugal force to separate two-phase fluids,it has been applied in classification, thickening, dehydration, desliming, separation, washing and other processes. Slurry is fed into the cyclone through the inlet in a tangential or involute direction (depends on how the slurry be fed). Under centrifugal force, large particles will move downwards along outer swirling flow, be discharged through apex as underflow, while fine particles will move upwards through inner swirling flow,be discharged from vortex as overflow.
Hydro cyclone consists of feed, outlet and inlet. hydro cyclone has one inlet that makes sure mud enters the cone along tangent direction. hydro cyclone has two outlets: the smaller at the bottom called underflow outlet or discharge outlet which denser or larger particles pass by, and the larger on the top called overflow outlet which lighter or finer mud pass by. The small inlet, outlet and small diameter needs high pressure while processing little capacity. On the contrary, the big inlet, outlet and big diameter needs low pressure while processing large capacity.
1. Closed circuit grinding.
2. Mineral Classification.
3. Concentrate or Tailings Thickening,Dewatering.
4. Tailings damming and filling.
5. Without motion and power unit,it needs to match with relevant slurry pump.
6. Hydro Cyclone Separator is mainly used in ore dressing industry for classifying, sorting, thickening and desliming.
1. Automatic control can be adopted.
2. Large processing capacity and low operation cost.
3. Simple structure, easy to install and operate.
4. Small size, small footprint, easy to transport.
5. High grading efficiency (up to 80% ~ 90%) and fine grading granularity.
6. Multiple sets can be used in parallel or in series to improve the classification efficiency and processing capacity.
7. Using polyurethane wear-resistant material, the service life is greatly improved.