Our company(Shandong Hesper Rubber Plastic, Co., Ltd.) produce and supply various of Expansion joints: rubber expansion joints, PTFE expansion joints, PTFE lined expansion joints, metal expansion joints, non-metallic expansion joints(fabric expansion joints). Today let’s know the advantage s of our PTFE lined expansion joints.
PTFE lined expansion joints, its outer body is stainless steel metal expansion joints, inner lined with PTFE. It can withstand various concentrations of acid, alkali, salt, meanwhile can afford the same pressure of stainless steel expansion joints, and it’s corrosion resistance.
1. High temperature resistance – working temperature up to 250℃.
2. Low temperature – has good mechanical operation; even the temperature down to -196℃, also maintains 5% elongation.
3. Corrosion resistance of various chemicals and solvents, showing stronger acidity, strong acid resistance, strong alkali resistance, water and organic solvents.
4. High lubrication – low coefficient of friction.
5. Does not stick – does not stick to anything.
6. Non-toxic – PTFE is physiologically inert, and it has no adverse reactions when it is implanted in the body as an artificial blood vessel and an organ for a long time.
7. Electrical insulation – can resist 1500 volts high voltage.
PTFE lined expansion joints series products has reliable quality and advanced technology, it is widely used in chemical, electric power, smelting, pharmaceutical, food, environmental protection, electroplating and other fields. It can pass various concentrations of acid, alkali, salt, etc., and it is a kind of anti-corrosion pipes which has good corrosion resistance.If you are interested or want to know more about our products, contact us or visit our website.
Post time: Jun-10-2022