Hesper flange dismantling joints are also called expansion joints, telescopic dismantling joints and compensators. The telescopic device can expand and contract axially within a certain range, and can also overcome the offset caused by different axial directions of pipe docking within a certain angle. Hesper Flange dismantling joint can greatly facilitate the installation and disassembly of valve pipelines, and can be freely adjusted within the allowable expansion and contraction of the pipeline. Once the maximum expansion and contraction is exceeded, it will act as a limiter to ensure the safe operation of the pipeline.
Flange dismantling joint consists of the main body, the sealing ring, the gland, the telescopic short pipe and other main parts. Flange dismantling joint is a new product that connects pumps, valves and other equipment with pipelines. It connects them into a whole through full bolts, and has a certain displacement. In this way, it can be adjusted according to the installation size on site during installation and maintenance, and the axial thrust can be transferred back to the whole pipeline during work. This not only improves work efficiency, but also plays a certain protective role for pumps, valves and other equipment.
Features of Hesper flange limit expansion joint:
1. Easy to install, the joint is easy to install and can withstand the axial tension of the pipeline.
2. Hesper flange limit expansion joint is made of metal casting or welding, and the sleeve is made of rubber sealing ring.
3. Principle of elastic deformation. The sealing ring is deformed between the connecting outer wall and the connecting outer wall.
4. The metal sealing ring should be used strictly in accordance with the performance and user requirements. The outer layer of the material is coated with high-strength anti-corrosion paint, and the connecting bolts are made of high-strength carbon steel or stainless steel. Since there is some gap between the main body and the telescopic tube, there is some axial displacement and radial displacement.
5. Hesper flange limit expansion joint can effectively compensate and relieve the thrust of pipelines and blind plates on the pipeline, and also facilitates the installation, maintenance and replacement of pumps and valves. It is actually an ideal supporting product in the pipeline installation and operation industry.
Post time: Nov-15-2023