Due to the complex variety of hydraulic hoses, various structures, and different using conditions, hydraulic hoses’ lifetime is not only determined by the quality, but also by correct use and maintenance. Therefore, even if the product is high quality, but cannot be used and maintained correctly, it will seriously affect its quality of use and life, and even cause undue serious accidents and damage to property. Here are some precautions for use:
1. Hydraulic hoses and hose assembly only can be used to transport the designed materials, otherwise the service life will be reduced or failure .
2. Correctly use the length of hydraulic hose, the length of the hose changed under high pressure (-4%-+2%) and the length also change caused by mechanical movement.
3. Hydraulic hoses and hose assembly should not be used under pressure (including impact pressure) which exceeds the design working pressure.
4. Under normal circumstances, the temperature of the medium conveyed by the hose and hydraulic hose assembly should not exceed -40℃-+120℃, otherwise the service life will be reduced.
5. Hydraulic hoses and hose assembly should not be used with bending radius which smaller than the hose, to avoid bending or bending near the pipe joint, otherwise it will hinder the hydraulic transmission and conveying of materials or damage the hose assembly.
6. Hydraulic hoses and hose assembly should not be used in a twisted state.
7. Hydraulic hoses and hose assembly should be handled with care, and should not be dragged on sharp and rough surfaces, and should not be bent and flattened.
8. Hydraulic hoses and hose assembly should be kept clean, and the inside should be rinsed clean (especially for the acid pipe, spray pipe, mortar pipe). Prevent foreign objects from entering the lumen, obstructing the fluid delivery, and damaging the device.
9. Hydraulic hoses and hose assemblies which have exceeded the service period or storage period, should be tested and identified before continue to be used.
Post time: Feb-15-2022