Hose crimping machine (also known as hose locking machine, hose pressing machine, hose withholding machine, hose buckle machine, hose riveting machine, hose shrinking machine, etc.), it a hydraulic machinery which use for shrinking hose assembles. This hose crimping machine is suitable for crimping various types of mechanical high or low pressure oil hoses, gas hoses, water hoses, cable joints, automobile air conditioning hoses, automobile power steering hoses, oil hoses, gasoline fuel supply hoses, as well as construction accessories and daily hot water gas pipes.It is widely used in vehicles, construction machinery, hydraulic machinery, welding and cutting equipment and other industries.
When using the hose crimping machine, the crimping speed should not be too fast, or will easily cause damage to the inner rubber and rupture of the steel wire layer, that will cause the hose to be damaged prematurely in use. In actual working, when you change a new size of hydraulic hose for crimping, the length of the hose, the number of steel wire layers, the shape and size of the fitting should be reasonable, and the bending degree of the hose should be minimized. Most of the damage to the hydraulic hose is caused by improper production.
When the machine head shakes during working, if you don't know the reason or how to solve it. There are several common reasons for your reference.
1. There is air intrusion in the hose crimping machine’s oil cylinder. An exhaust device should be added, or the hydraulic cylinder should be moved rapidly with the largest stroke to force the air to be exhausted.
2. The sealing ring at the end cover of the hydraulic cylinder of the crimping machine is pressed too tightly or too loosely. The sealing ring should be adjusted to have a proper tightness to ensure that the piston rod can be pulled back and forth smoothly by hand without leakage.
3. The coaxiality between the piston and the piston rod is not good. Correction and adjustment should be made.
4. The hydraulic cylinder is not parallel to the guide rail after installation. It should be adjusted or reinstalled.
5. The piston rod is bent. The piston rod should be straightened.
6. The piston rod’s portability is poor, increase the diameter and thickness of the piston rod.
7. The clearance between the moving parts of the hydraulic cylinder is too large. The fit clearance should be reduced.
Post time: Jul-28-2022